PPS. . . Positive Parenting Steps
we all love family fun times…
but being a constant positive role model in a child’s life is a monumental responsibility.
It can be extremely stressful but at the same time it is possibly the most rewarding and crucially important role a person can ever have in a lifetime.
There are many questions we ask ourselves as a parent or care giver but fundamentally we just want to know:
Am I doing a good job?
Is my child happy?
P.P.S. IN six two HOURLY FUN AND INFORMATIVE SESSIONS - £120
offering simple and practical strategies and techniques to help you confidently manage your children’s behaviour, prevent difficulties arising and promote happier, healthier relationships.
- Encourage behaviour that you like
- manage misbehaviour and deal positively with disobedience
- plan ahead to prevent problems
- protect your sanity and lower your stress levels
Raising Confident, Capable youngsters by encouraging skills in:
- communication with others and managing relationships
- understanding their own feelings and resilience building
- becoming independent
- positive decision making and problem solving
BUILDING CONFIDENCE IN YOURSELF AS A POSITIVE ROLE MODEL
- Being mindful of your own emotional state
- Awareness of triggers (in yourself and your child)
- Strategies to support your resilience
- Techniques to create calm in yourself
Course places available end of August, September 2018
Just ask about how i can support you in this wonderful journey as a positive role model and calming influence on those around you. Whether you’re interested in individual support or group sessions with friends, colleagues or peer group there is something for all.